Resources for Pollinator Gardens
- Biodiversity through pollination science;
- Specialists in designing landscapes and planning corridors that build biodiversity and strengthen ecological resilience to a changing climate at the ecosystems level.
- Find native plants, ranked by the number of butterfly and moth species that use them as host plants for their caterpillars for your zip code.
- Based on the scientific research of Dr. Doug Tallamy, author of Bringing Nature Home.
Native Plant Trust (formerly New England Wildflower Society)
- Native plants for sale at Nasami Farm in Whately
- Pollinate NE: online tool - right plant for the right place
- Go Botany!: online tool for plant identification
- Workshops, events and online webinars
- Create a certified butterfly habitat
- Citizen science
Northeast Organic Farming Assn, Massachusetts
- Summer and winter conferences, workshops and online webinars
- Soil Technical Assistance Program for balancing soil nutrients
- Plant guides for our regions
- Million Pollinator Challenge
- Fact Sheets, books & articles
- Identification & monitoring guides
- Workshops & annual symposia
- "Ask a Master Gardener" hotline via phone & e-mail
- Biennial Master Gardener training course
- Greening Greenfield's Planting for Pollinators! Campaign is part of WMPN
- Event listings, resources, local clean plant sources, links to other towns